Monday, February 23, 2009

7 Weeks to Go!

We are 7 weeks away from our due date and are getting extremely excited! We can't wait until we can hold Easton and see his little face and get to know him. I am feeling well and am enjoying pregnancy to the fullest!
I was blessed to have a wonderful baby shower this last weekend and had a great time! Easton got a lot of really great things that he will be able to use for a long time. We still have quite a bit of "setting up" to do. But as most people know, I really do enjoy projects and am looking forward to painting and setting up all the baby gear. It will definitely make me even more excited once we get everything done, so I better not do it all too soon! =)
I have another doctor's appointment this Wednesday and then we'll see how much more our little monkey has grown. Can't wait until we can post some pictures of him!

1 comment:

jenmaree said...

Looking forward to meeting Easton! Let me know if you need anything. Our little guys will be so close in age and we'll have to do some playgroups down the road :)