Well we are getting SO close to our due date and feeling extremely excited to finally get to meet our new little man. Our official due date is April 14th, but who knows if he will come early or late. I had an appointment on Thursday and my doc said from the way things are now, she is pretty confident that I will go all the way. I'm starting to suspect that he may be late, as Rylynn was late and I think Carter would have been too if I hadn't been induced. Never know though, and he may be early or right on time...all which would be fine with me. We are all ready and have all the gear set up and are just waiting to put him in it all and keeping the cats out. A couple of weeks ago, I painted the nursery and then made curtains for his window out of some of the same fabric that will be in his quilt that my mom, grandma, and sisters are making for him. These pictures are the best that I could get with out the light making the wall color look too neon. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment