Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lemon Lady


April 4th marked the National Convention for Lemongrass Spa Products. The weather men were predicting a huge blizzard for that weekend, but I ventured on anyway. As it turned out, the weather ended up being fine and I was so happy that I went as I had worked incredibly hard the past year. At convention I was recognized for being one of the 4 women who had acheived the Spa Destination trip for 2009! I had over $15,000 in sales and recruited 9 women in 6 months to receive the trip. It will be an all expense paid trip for Jesse and I to San Diego, CA this June! We also get $150 to the resort spa for the treatments and then another $100 for spending on whatever we so desire. I am VERY excited! While at convention, I was recognized for being the top recruiter of the year for the nation and 4th in the nation for sales. Pretty cool. I am truly blessed to be able to work with such wonderful company and to be able to set my own hours, be creative and have a TON of fun while doing it.

No comments: